Hello.
Just a bit of brief explanation first. I was thinking about doing one of those 365 photographic blog prjects that people seem to do, but have always resisted because they can sometimes seem a bit sterile. I spend my life photographing things that interest me, but there are some days when I do not really see what is around me, and I felt that the pressure of having to take and post a photograph every day would result in me putting mediocre images on here simply for the sake of keeping the momentum up.
I also happen to have a fairly large number of photographs taken over the last 20 or so years using a number of cameras, some good and some bad, some colour, some black & white, some technically excellent, some fairly awful. I also have some rolls of film shot over the last year or more that is still waiting to be developed. And, I'm trying to teach myself how to use photoshop and similar software, as I have heard that we now live in the 20th century??? So a good way to practise is with a huge pile of images previously disregarded for reasons of inferiority.
So, I'm going to post an image for each day, but probably in small handfuls once a week or so. Some may turn into little themed collections, some may be quite random, I don't know yet. I may put very brief notes with them, but I'd rather the images speak for themselves. I'm happy to receive comments, observations and criticisms though.
So, just some text today but something will be here soon. Oh, and I already sense it may go beyond the 365....
With love
Drew
Just brilliant love the strength of image and the use of colour!
ReplyDeleteyeah, the Project 365 requirement to take a photo everyday is difficult. There are often days when finding anything new/interesting to capture feels impossible. I have posted many mediocre images as a result! ;-)
ReplyDelete